Retail Director Italy South – Nike – Rome
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
Joining the retail team in Italy in this senior management role, based in the South of Italy, you will be responsible for all store activity for Southern Italy and the development of the marketplace. You will be managing your portfolio of stores, driving retail store operational excellence and leading the store teams to strengthen the Nike retail brand.
- Develop and deliver strategy and vision for retail stores in your territory.
- Ensure a consistent level of operational standards and performance of retail stores.
- Lead, motivate and develop the territory retail management and teams.
- Organize resources to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity, profitability and growth.
- Oversee the direction of coordinated merchandising and sales efforts across the territory.
- Work with cross functional partners to establish and identify growth opportunities throughout the territory.
- Oversee and orchestrate execution of new stores.
- Execute global strategies and influence and develop regional specific business strategies.
- Provide regional insights on retail performance, relevant market information and opportunities /challenges to drive business results
- Manage financial budgets, including labour costs and expenses.
- Serve as the retail representative on the territory leadership team
- At least 5 years retail field experience, including managing a broad portfolio of retail stores.
- Ability to deliver retail commercial and operational excellence across a region.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm and drive to implement regional initiatives to tight timelines.
- Ability to build relationships with cross functional teams to drive improvements within the region.
- Fluency in English is essential. www.fashiontopjobs.com www.retailtopjobs.com
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.