Global Visual Merchandiser – Confidential – Padova
Developing, delivering and communicating the visual concept and strategies to promote the image and values of the brand, its products and services in store.
- Manage the Visual Merchandising calendar (time, events, values, colours etc.)
- Translate into the Visual Merchandising calendar the inputs from the Marketing and Design departments
- Coordinate creative agencies to execute the visual concept when required
- Adapt the visual concept to each store
- Monitoring the budget
- Negotiating with suppliers including distributors of mannequins, hangers and window displays and organising global deliveries to the stores
- Monitor any phase of creation and production of the visual concept
- Organise windows and in-store displays
- Create visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines to retail teams
- Create the look book
- Monitor all the stores displays by visiting branches or sending and receiving pictures
- Research consumer markets, monitor market trends and identify potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Support new openings and refit
- Support BU in delivering financial targets through Merchandising Strategy.
Global Visual Merchandiser – Skills and requirements:
- Knowledge and experience of Merchandising strategies: emotional image and organisational image
- Knowledge of theories and practices of cognitive science, ergonomics and architecture and interior design foundations
- Knowledge of the elements of visual communication in a store: environment analysis, space allocation on sales targets
- Identification of the customer’s ideal journey and the product’s preparation and furniture
- Levels of display, sales and analysis of the process of reading from the customer point of view
- Good taste for design and colours
- Creative and energetic person
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational abilities.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.