An international company that works in the fashion field and is specialized in Ladies clothes. It highlights women beauty with a very refined style that leaves space to each woman’s personality, still maintaining a very precise brand identity. They are very careful with the materials and the details of every item.
The company has a strong Retail Distribution in many countries all over the world and wants to strengthen the Retail Office.
The professional will coordinate the Visual Staff and partner with the Retail and Buying teams to define fashion concepts, translate them into guidelines and ensure the correct application of the exhibition concepts in each store. He/she will have to plan new openings and visits to the already existing stores, both directly operated and franchising, in Italy and abroad.
In particular, the Visual Merchandiser Coordinator will have to:
- Actively contribute to seasonal identification of new visual merchandising ideas,
- Support and motivate the Visual team,
- Drive the creation of in-store presentations with both visual merchandising and styling in line with company vision,
- Spend time in stores to understand each one’s business, customers profile and specific visual merchandising needs according to each store layout,
- Contribute to the selection of store openings and ensure that the related planning is conducted on time,
- Participate in definition and planning of windows, store layouts and events for all the selling points,
- Assist the development of in-store concepts with the visual staff, checking that all the company criteria are followed and all the expected materials used,
- Manage relationship with suppliers,
- Substantially contribute to seasonal visual book,
- Support strategies and arrange set ups for seasonal presentations for business initiatives.
The candidate will have to manage both projects and human resources, therefore, he needs to show high level of creativity and good organizational and management skills, have a solution-oriented attitude, be able to motivate and lead a team. He/she also needs to be a good communicator able to convey the company’s values and needs to the stores.
A previous experience of at least 8 years as Visual Merchandiser in a high profile fashion company are required, and the ability to speak English fluently is essential. Knowledge of Macintosh and Office package is required, and knowledge of Photoshop will be a plus.
The person needs to show expertise in fashion, styling, and merchandising with a particular care for details.
Experience: Visual Merchandiser
Industries: Apparel & Fashion, Luxury Goods