Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 60 prestigious brands. The Group is active in five different sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Selective retailing Thanks to its brand development strategy, and the expansion of its international retail network (more than 2,500 stores worldwide), LVMH has had a strong growth dynamic since its creation in 1987.Today, more than 80,000 employees, 77% of whom are based outside France, share the Group’s values. LVMH carries out a number of initiatives through its commitment to protecting the environment.
Lvmh is looking for a Commercial Director UK. Within LVMH Fragrance Brands in London, he/she will report directly to the Managing Director (MD), to form part of the direction team of LVMH Fragrance Brands UK setting the direction of the brands Givenchy, Fendi and Pucci and to set the vision and strategy of the sales department in the UK and Ireland. He/she will share vision and strategy with sales team, define and deliver net sales, retail and operating result for the UK and Ireland according to company and corporate guidelines, build and maintain effective relationships with key retailers and manage and develop the sales team.
The Commercial Director will have to:
- Manage, motivate and develop the sales-force, their managers and relevant departments to achieve individual business objectives;
- Drive the achievements and results by setting a constructive competition spirit in the sales team;
- Continually review and implement processes to add value in sales function;
- Set strategies and policies to ensure the defined levels of consultant and store productivity/profitability are achieved
- Define, manage and delegate where appropriate key projects to maximise the potential of the company in the marketplace
- Organise and deploy key communication processes internally with team and key departments and externally with retailers to ensure awareness and efficient implementation of programmes and projects
The candidate will have to 5 to 8 years in a management role, senior executive stature, experience of UK retail market place, good understanding of luxury business, experience within either a luxury, premium or cosmetics business, international experience an asset but not essential, top-school MBAs or equivalent with an international background, fluent in English, at least one additional European language, management and development of people, building effective teams, driven and ability to drive team, customer and relationship focused, strategic vision, ability to be both proactive and reactive, managing vision and purpose.
Pubblicato: 25 ottobre 2011
Esperienza: Sales Manager
Settore: Abbigliamento, Moda e Beni di Lusso