Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 60 prestigious brands. The Group is active in five different sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Selective retailing Thanks to its brand development strategy, and the expansion of its international retail network (more than 2,500 stores worldwide), LVMH has had a strong growth dynamic since its creation in 1987.Today, more than 80,000 employees, 77% of whom are based outside France, share the Group’s values. LVMH carries out a number of initiatives through its commitment to protecting the environment.
LVMH is looking for a Visual Merchandiser Manager UK. To be based in our London office and will manage the visual merchandising function in the UK & Ireland network which includes 16 point of sale in London, Heathrow Airport, Bicester, Manchester and Birmingham.
Reports to the European Visual Merchandising Manager and the General Manager of the UK. You will be responsible for the delivery of all visual merchandising requirements to support the boutique management team, ensuring the codes of Visual Merchandising are adhered to in all locations, ensuring the visual merchandising supports the sales strategy and the required materials are sourced within budget. The main duties are
- To provide an efficient visual merchandising service to the boutique Managers in order to maximise sales;
- To ensure the Visual Merchandising meet the company guidelines and codes;
- To install window and in-store visual merchandising to Paris guidelines;
- To manage and source VM materials and contractors within budget.;
- To liaise with Marketing & PR on events and promotions which require VM support;
- To oversee and manage the VM team to maximize productivity;
- Demonstrate excellent product range knowledge;
- To supervise and motive the team members on maintaining Visual Merchandising standards.
Graduate in the field of Art or Design. Minimum of 5 years experience in Visual Merchandising management. Attention to detail. Excellent communicator. Appreciation for the luxury goods. Demonstration of own initiative. Flexibility.
Pubblicato: 28 ottobre 2011
Esperienza: Visual Merchandiser
Funzione: Product& Style
Settore: Abbigliamento, Moda e Beni di Lusso